Along in the woods Along in the woods

Very nice

I do wish it were a wee bit longer as in three minutes :P. Anyways very catchy, and a good soothing tune.

-[8-bit] Inane Game -[8-bit] Inane Game

Intiresting song

One of the few times I don't absolutly hate autotune. They lyrics are very truthfull lol, I'm sure mario gets very mad at me when again he dies.

MashedByMachines responds:

Actually its not autotune, even if it sounds like it. Its a synthetized voice created using a talkbox and a vocoder, the effect is about the same though :)

Thermoplastique Thermoplastique

Intiresting

A very intirestign song, sounds like a f-zero style song with nes and electric guitars. Very nice job, faved.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks! I take much inspiration from games such as f-zero :)

Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~ Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~

Intiresting

A man plots to end a life, his idea is set to unfold at the toll of the bells. Prepared for the inevitable he sneaks into the mist. Crouching and dodgin the eys of those who may give him away we rushes into the clergy's house and grabs a holy crucifix perfect for impalment. Then empowered (2:24 ish) he builds courage and rushs to his foes house. scales the wall and drops inside (3:00 ish) and moves in, finding his foe asleep he moves in for the strike and finally bludgenes him to death. With haste he leaves, and returns to hsi humble abode.

Anyways onto the review, my story can be viewed later. The song is very palyful with the imagination. I particualrly love th vocals, although wish to hear more of a sotry in latin words or soemthing ebign said, alittle more variance. The bells are a nice touch, and the pipe organ is a nice touch. Overall nice song.

Lamp - Found You! Lamp - Found You!

Intiresting

As to below, in soviet russia lamp finds you. so thats the context I assume. Anyways this song is not too moving, but still nice to lsiten to. Good ear therapy after too much heavy metal. My only dislike is that there isn't a lot of variance, just continous notes.

Hyperbird (Trashmen Remix) Hyperbird (Trashmen Remix)

Pretty awesome hybrid.

The trashmen are my alltime favourite band, and you my friend have mad a pretty kick ass song a bit more intiresting. I would have liked to hear more lyrics other then just the popa ooma maow maow. But overall good song.

Lashmush responds:

well, id have to bring in the rest of the song into the mix and try to filter it out and it would sound really shitty, most likely.

thanks for the review.

Colors of the Fifth Rainbow Colors of the Fifth Rainbow

Great and stil great

Glad to see one of my very first faves has made it to the top, and being an older song means it's gotta be pretty kick ass. Very nice as usual from you, although I feel that the strings could be a little louder.

NWIP-Metaljonus NWIP-Metaljonus

Intiresting.

I don't get what the fuck the guy below me is talking about, it sounds nothing like F-Zero for 64 as I own most of the F-Zero series. This song is intiresting, not amazing but like you said your still working on it. I eagerly await the final product.

SubtleForces - Requiem SubtleForces - Requiem

Little late

I've favourited this sond a long time ago but I kineaswell review it now. It has a very positive vibe, the syntheses fit perfectly. Very fun to listen too, thanks for taking the time to make it for all us Newgrounders.

Formidable Formidable

Very nice

Obviously not hip hop but still a kick ass song, when it had the tom roll I thought "God please don't be a rick roll disguise" but then I kept lsitening. Very nice, faved.