Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Very nice!

This game is great fun, I wish it had more levels, perhpas where you could control more then just the fate of the hero's armament. Like if you had to go out and find things, like a platformer. Other then that it flowed nicely, the gamplay was tough but doable, and the music was a perfect choice. The little blurbs that the characters had to add was enjoyable and fun. All around great game, original and not frustrating. Great job.

-Dusk- -Dusk-

Not long enough

The logic in this game is weird, improbbible with some of the actions, but anyways other then that a good game, I think it could have done with more interactions, like say with other characters, and the levels being longer. On top of the fact I felt almost sucked out of a good game when it ended, much too short, you guys should make a longer more improved version.

Checkpoint Checkpoint

This game is fun but weird

had me swearing at the screen many times, very frusrating at some points, but still intiresting enough to keep me playing. A massive problem is the settings table doesn't work, you click the stuff and when you un pause ti all reverts, for me anyways.

Caveblaster Caveblaster

Fun and good.

My only problem is the lack of direction in how to use tnt, As I found myself using it to kill my enemies I ended up not having enough to get out of the area. Fix that by adding more tnt and this will be a even greater game.

PRIOR PRIOR

Very well done

I did like the multiple endings factor, it does get a pain having to do everything over again to get a different ending though. It reminds me of limbo and another game btu I forget which it is called. The ambience is nice, and the graphics fit well. Very nice job, and I look forward to a sequel if there is one.

Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

A load of frustration

While the animations had a great fluidity to them the game becomes very annoying very fast. The concept is good but there is a rather large flaw. While the little lab assistant seems to have control on gravity and can jump far and fall relativly slow, which is helpful. He cannot control the dissappearing bricks, if he could replace them, or if they took awhile to dissapear instead of a few nanoseconds that would take a whole lot of stress off the gamer. Lastly some variance on the music, perhaps have a different version of tetris per level, would shake up the vibe a bit.

Evilbots Evilbots

Intiresting

Okay manly this game is fun to play, however it has a few things not helping it out. The movement of the camera is weird, if it just followed the player it would serve better, but it seems to advance a bit before the player starts his momentum up. Next the lazer randomness was nice, HOWEVER the fact that yo could walk through them caused me annoyance, it would have been better if they were solid. The lack of checkpoints was annoying, perhaps add more. Other then that it was a fine game, music was enjoyable, and I played for quite awhile.

vartagh responds:

i think you are right with the solid turrets.. ;)

Insidia Insidia

Intiresting game

The first ending without the hidden switches is a letdown, but when you find all the switches, contented you become. :P

Maverick Maverick

Fun game

Only 9 deaths on the first try, very fun.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Awsome

very great game, though it could be more realistic. and to limuthewerewolf to kill the brother you wait for him to pass the guard, then you kill the guard, then finally you kill the brother.