Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

uh yeah

Well the style of characters are intiresing I would like to see more of that. The whole premise of the story is weird, that some how hudge boners can cause explosions. The only thing that I really did like was the artwork. I think it could have been longer (no pun intended) and with more story as to why humans are so weird.

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Intiresting

I had wished it had gone longer, like he went to school or something to fix that problem, but whatever. Maybe a sequel? Anyways kind of similar to superbad, but good all the same.

Rei2 Rei2

Intiresting

Very reminiscent of the Madness series, but still original, although also like the SOB arena game. Nice little short, some good action. Perhaps in the future less similar people of the opposition, more then one sprite is always nice when legions come forth. There were some nice points like when the one green gets splattered on the cactus. However a big quam is your use of text, perhaps get a more adept English linguistic to help you, or just post in a language we can't understand. Anyways great short, hope to see more soon.

The Red Line. The Red Line.

Very sentimental

A trail of blodd left in the wake of memories, kinda alluding to previous heartbreaks and sorrows. But thanks to the man as it were not judging the past of said woman he has a happy memory sitting next to her. Not a whole lot of intense graphics, but it's short and sweet.

Movie Jam: Encounter Movie Jam: Encounter

Intiresting

Very twisted as it were, my jaw hit the floor when the lipstick came out, and hthen fell off when buddy there got a little happy. My one remark is when the man first walks down the alleyway the staircase seems a lot shorter, and when he does trip it gets a whole lot longer. It did help the story, but it wasn't as accurate as it could have been. Thanks for the disturbance and all, look forward to more of your movies.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Grammer Nazi FTW

Very well done typographical flash, I enjoyed the fact at how someone can poke fun at another's impudence. Thanks for making my day, and re-iterating why people should punctuate, speal check, and perhaps think through their garbled thoughts before they post.

the special present the special present

Cliff Hanger hanging on a cliff!!!!!!!

I personally loved the fluidity of this short, very well done. Along with the intiresting pjs (this style of colouring is rather genious, used often but looks rather good) and random single gift, empty nest syndrome kinda thingy going on. However, the cliff hanger made it a little awkward, creepy skull, and fade to black. Seems like it could turn into a nice slasher flick if continued, that is if you gift us with your time once more.

turtleco responds:

this ending is so open and suspenseful (not to sound pretentious) that I could literally make a million endings that would satisfy some, and disappoint others. I doubt I'll ever make a sequel.

Snowballs Snowballs

Loled

Intiresting playout, nice choice in weapons. However the boys lack of ability to remember he has been seriously wounded took it down. Overal good vid, but perhaps more could have ensued if he had remembered his arm was no disfunctional.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Finisher

Intiresting finisher move, the flying groin thrust. Very useful, although not as effective as Mortal Dragon Scrotum Attack!!!! Enjoyable, although qaulity left a lot to be desired.

PotterGump PotterGump

Run Harry Run!

Rather good, similarities were uncanny, now that I look back upon this. Thanks for bring this to lumos :P